What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable websites to store and retrieve information about a user’s or his/her device’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way the device is used, they may be used to identify the user.
- Analysis: these cookies enable us or third parties to quantify the number of users and, therefore, to perform statistical measurement and analyses of the use that users make of the service provided. To do this, browsing habits on our website are analysed to enhance the user experience.
- [Other purposes]
The details of the cookies used on this website are as follows:
|third-party||To compile information on how users browse the website to learn the origin of visits and other similar statistical data. The names and surnames of users and the specific postal addresses from which they access the website are not obtained.||Google Analytics
Centro de privacidad de Google
|Grupo Empresarial Larrión||1P_JAR
|first-party||They enhance the user experience and permit the functionalities of the online store|
Note: The “First-party” cookies are only used by the owner of the website and the “Third-party” cookies” are also used by the provider of the service specified in the table above.
How to disable or delete cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies on your device by configuring the options on the browser on your computer.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: see the documentation of the browser you have installed.